The Federation of United States Teachers and Adjudicators (FUSTA) of Highland Dancing web site is your first source for information on anything regarding Highland Dancing in the United States. The majority of links are now fully functional. Enjoy this site and please send any comments or suggestions to the webmaster.
The 2015 USIR Web Site for Atlanta, Georgia July 22-26, 2015 has all the information for the U.S. Championships and more. Visit the site for more USIR information.
Send in your old USIR or FUSTA related photos. They may earn a spot in our photo gallery. One goal is to fill in all of the USIR Regional Reps photos from 1981 and up. Also help us with some mystery photos.
- 2014 Dancer Registration Forms located here!
- 2014 FUSTA Membership Forms (for teachers and judges) located here!
- Child Protection Training material and Quiz located here!
- 2014 Scrutineering Manual located here!
- The Western Region has created their own site. See it here!
ANNOUNCEMENTS: The FLASH PLAYER requirement for this site is now GONE !!!
Feel free to browse this site on your iOS or Android devices.
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a devastating muscle disease in children. FUSTA proudly supports www.CureDuchenne.org, and with the help of your donations, together, we can Cure Duchenne.